What are cookies?
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained:
- Own cookies: These are those sent to the user’s equipment, device or terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website from which the service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those sent to the user’s equipment, device or terminal from a computer or domain not managed by the owner of the website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data is still stored on the computer, device or terminal, and which the person responsible for the cookie can access and / or process for a certain time, which can range from minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed:
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of the website, such as those that serve for correct navigation or to ensure that the content of the website is loaded efficiently.
- Personalization cookies: They allow you to configure the website to display in a certain way according to the preferences of users, such as the language or design of the content.
- Analysis cookies or usage statistics: They allow you to track your use of our services for statistical purposes and completely anonymously in order to improve the way we offer them.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the person in charge of the web has included in the web page based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the person responsible for the web has included in a web page or application from which the service requested by the user is provided and that store information about the User behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile based on which to show them advertising.
- External social network cookies: they are used so that visitors can interact with the content of different social platforms (facebook, youtube, twitter, linkedIn, etc.) and that they are generated only for the users of said social networks
Elimination and deactivation of cookies
The following links show information on how to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, depending on the browser in question:
Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
Cookies used on this site
The cookies used are listed below: