Free Walking Tour Monuments of Sevilla
Book for free
+100.000 happy clients
Book now in 2 easy steps:
Do you want to discover the main monuments of Seville, in a fun, but also professional, way? In our Free Walking Tour Monuments of Seville you will discover all the main places you can not miss in your visit to our city. You will be accompanied by a young and expert local guide.
We do this tour at different times every day, so you will always find a tour that suits your needs. Our meeting point is:
- Metropol Parasol (Setas), next to the main stairs to the building
In this walking tour we will visit:
- Plaza de España, Maria Luisa’s Park and the legacy of the iberoamerican exhibition of 1929
- The oldest Tobacco Factory in Europe, where the myth of Carmen the cigar maker started, today Seville University’s headquarters
- The Seville World Heritage Site: Alcázar, Archivo de Indias and Cathedral
- Town Hall and Salvador Church
- Metropol Parasol or, as we say, “las Setas de la Encarnación”
Monuments that require ticket are explained from the outside; we do not enter them.
We also have many other free walking tour, so that you can explore every corner of our city with us. Take a look at them here.
Our goal is to have small groups to ensure the quality of the route, for this reason the available places may be limited. Book now and don’t miss it!
Metropol Parasol (las Setas), next to the main stairs
English and Spanish (separated groups by language)