Free Walking Tour Monuments of Sevilla
Do you want to discover the main monuments of Seville, in a fun, but also professional, way? In our Free Walking Tour Monuments of Seville you will discover all the main places you can not miss in your visit to our city. You will be accompanied by a young and expert local guide.
We do this tour at different times every day, with different meeting points, so you will always find a tour that suits your needs:
- 10:00 Tour. We will meet at the entrance to Plaza de España, next to Anibal Gonzalez statue
- 12:30 Tour. We will meet at Metropol Parasol (Setas), next to the main stairs to the building
In this walking tour we will visit:
- Plaza de España, Maria Luisa’s Park and the legacy of the iberoamerican exhibition of 1929
- The oldest Tobacco Factory in Europe, where the myth of Carmen the cigar maker started, today Seville University’s headquarters
- The Seville World Heritage Site: Alcázar, Archivo de Indias and Cathedral
- Town Hall and Salvador Church
- Metropol Parasol or, as we say, “las Setas de la Encarnación”
Monuments that require ticket are explained from the outside; we do not enter them.
We also have many other free walking tour, so that you can explore every corner of our city with us. Take a look at them here.
Our goal is to have small groups to ensure the quality of the route, for this reason the available places may be limited. Book now and don’t miss it!
10:00 tour: at the entrance to Plaza de España, next to Anibal González statue
12:30 tour: at Metropol Parasol (las Setas), next to the main stairs
Everyday at 10:00 & 12:30
English and Spanish (separated groups by language)