Free Walking Tour Santa Cruz
Let yourself be charmed by the magic of the neighborhood of Santa Cruz, the most picturesque of our city. We will walk through its narrow streets to discover the three cultures that there lived, its history and legends, patios and churches.
The meeting point for this tour is located at the central fountain in Plaza Virgen de los Reyes:
- 16:30 Tour.
- 21:00 Tour (only from Friday to Sunday).
We will visit:
- Patio de Banderas and Plaza de Doña Elvira, where we will talk about Don Juan Tenorio and others
- Hospital de los Venerables
- Callejón del Agua and Plaza de Santa Cruz, the heart of the neighborhood
- Teresas’ Convent, founded by Saint Teresa de Jesús
- Plaza de la Escuela de Cristo
- Santa María la Blanca Church, formerly mosque and synagogue
The central fountain at Plaza Virgen de los Reyes, very close to the Cathedral
Everyday at 16:30. Friday to Sunday also at 21:00
English and Spanish (separated groups by language)