Free Walking Tour La Macarena
La Macarena is probably the most interesting of the neighborhoods of Seville that go unnoticed by many of those who visit us. In this route we will discover it in depth: its Mudejar churches, San Luis street – the main street for centuries in Seville -, Alameda, currently the most exciting area of the city, and much more.
This tour starts at the same place and time that the 10:00 Monuments of Seville ends. So, it is easy to do both in a row. We do this free walking tour at the following time:
- 12:30 Tour (only Friday to Sunday). Meeting point is located in Metropol Parasol (known as las Setas), next to the main stairs to the building.
In this guided tour we will explore:
- Seville oldest churches, its style and history
- Dueñas Palace
- La Macarena walls and its importance in the history of Sevilla
- Basílica de la Macarena, where the most famous image of our Holy Week is located
- Alameda de Hércules, the most vibrant area of the city
We will meet at Metropol Parasol (“las Setas”), in the main stairs to the building
Friday to Sunday at 12:30.
English and Spanish (separated groups by language)